The Wadkin BRA includes quick acting handle to raise or lower the main arm, angle of swivelling movement of arm (45 degrees either way) shown on easy to read scale, principal angles of arm located by tapered lever, accurately machined column 100 mm (4 inches) diameter, saw unit tilts in yoke to any angle between vertical and horizontal with angle shown on scale, and a wood table with adjustable fence.
Our factory remanufactured equipment use genuine Wadkin spares and is of the very highest standards. Each machine is stripped down from the cutting edge to the machine frame and then reassembled with any worn or defective parts replaced, beds reground, all health and safety aspects fully adhered too. After comprehensive testing the result is virtually indistinguishable from new.
• BRA350 – (roundarm) 350 mm (14″)
• RADIAL ARM SAW – Rise, fall, swivel and tilt adjustments, the saw unit also revolves horizontally through 180 degrees. 2.2 kW (3 HP) (3 phase).
• Capacity: Cuts 350 x 115 mm (14″ x 4.5″) or 430 x 25 mm (17″ x 1″).
• BRA350 – 350 mm – Rise, fall, swivel and tilt movement.
• Max crosscutting capacity 340 mm (13.25″).
• Max saw projection 108 mm (4.25″).
All used machinery is covered by a three month warranty. All rebuilt machinery is covered by a 1 year warranty.
Please keep your TSC receipt as proof of purchase must be produced.
For any other information regarding warranties please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty does not apply where:
– Repairs are required due to wear & tear
– You or someone else has attempted the repair
– Tool has been abused
– Tool has been modified
1-Single pallet delivery U.K. Mainland £80
1-Double pallet delivery U.K Mainland £160.00
Most large items fit on a standard single 1200 x 1200 or double pallet 2400 x 1200 and are delivered via palletways.
Clients can request a tail-lift delivery at no extra cost if no forklift is available.
Items outwith these sizes are priced by request.
Non Mainland UK & Northern Ireland
For Heavier goods please call 0131 448 0207 for pricing as depends on location. Competitive pricing available.
Republic of Ireland
For heavier goods please call 0131 448 0207 for pricing as depends on location. Competitive pricing available.
Prices exclude VAT